Saturday 18 April 2009

late strawberry cheese & laff story..

Couple of young lady sittin' around drinkin' and smokin’, down at the Starlight Bar ‘kerajaan keju’. One of 'em says “you know? I've been thinking”. Other one says, “that won't get you too far”; She says “this your life and welcome to it, It's just workin' and drinkin' and dreams, ad on TV says "Just do it" Hell if I know what that means” The secret of life is a good cup of coffee; The secret of life is keep your eye on the ball. The secret of life is a beautiful things and Marilyn Monroe stares down from the barroom wall. We're just a couple of zeros, just a couple of down-and-outs but celebrity and teen vogue readers. What have they got to be unhappy about? So they turn to the bartender, "Babz, what do you think? What's the key that unlocks that door?”the bartender don't say nothin' just wipes off the bar and he pours them a couple more. 'Cause the secret of life is in our mind. The secret of life is our eyes. The secret of life is in Tuesday night on the way riding a maroon motorcycle, Rooling Stones records and mom's apple pies. the chubby’s one read from his Sunday paper; Says “baby you're on the wrong track”. The secret of life is there ain't no secret and you don't get your money back, heyyy…!! The secret of life is: gettin' up early, stayin' up late, try not to hurry. But don't wait...don't wait the secret of life is to find the right man. the secret of life is nothin' at all.

I used to be a lunatic from the gracious days. I used to feel woebegone and so restless nights. My aching heart would bleed for him to see (Lebaii..!!) Oh, but now, I don't find myself bouncing home. Whistling buttonhole tunes to make me cry. The language is leaving me in silence, changes are shifting..apah lagih when he told me “Berubah ituh bukan buat keadaan jadi better, tapi buat jadi ngerti dimana letak kurang dan lebihnyah sampai kita bisa menerima”, Outside the words, the lover speaks about the monsters, I used to have demons in my room at night.

Desire, despair, desire..

So many monsters, and people are being real crazy and you know what baby? Everybody was being real crazy and the monsters are crazy. There are monsters outside. No more I love this way.

I looked inside my fantasies and made each one come true, something no one else had ever found a way to do. I've kept the memories one by one, since he’s took me in; and I know I'll never love this way again. U knows what? I’ll be so angry if someone has open my locked door for the things that I’ve been keeping after all these years, I don’t care..my mom, my dad or even my man!! And the man was walk to far, moved to fast… dan memaksa..!!, so I keep holdin' on before the good is gone. A fool will lose tomorrow reaching back for yesterday; I won't turn my head in sorrow if my memories should go away... I'll stand here and remember just how good it's been.

Midnight
Not a sound from the pavement
Has the moon lost his memory?
He is smiling alone, in the lamplight
The withered leaves collect at my feet and the wind begins to moan
Memory, all alone in the moonlight
I can dream of the old days,
life was beautiful then I remember the time I knew what happiness was
Let the memory live again
Every street lamp seems to beat, a fatalistic warning, someone mutters and the street lamp sputters
Soon it will be morning

Daylight
I must wait for the sunrise, I’ve gotta think of a new life and I mustn't give in
When the dawn comes
Tonight will be a memory too and a new day will begin
Burnt out ends of smoky days
The stale court smell of morning
A street lamp dies, another night is over, and another day is dawning
It is so easy to leave me all alone with the memory of my days in the sun
If he touches me, he'll understand what happiness is: Look, a new day has begun...

People Are People. So why should it be? I and he should get along so awfully, so we're different colors and we're different creeds, and different people have different needs. It's obvious I hate him, though he’s done nothing wrong. I never even met the ‘real’ man like what I’ve been seeing after all this time, so what could I have done? I can't understand. What makes a young lady hate another man? Help me understand. Now he’s punching and I’m kicking and I’m shouting at him. I'm relying on my common decency. So far it hasn't surfaced, but I'm sure it exists; it just takes a while to travel from his head to his fist. I’ve been trying to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment